2552 Old Rome Pike
Rare offering of a very fine home and property in Lebanon (Wilson County), Tennessee. This home resides on 19+ gorgeous and level acres, and includes a beautiful year-round stream with a rock wall lining it's banks along most of the property line. The property also includes a nice 5-stall horse barn.
This home's main level has been fully renovated with a luxurious finish and multiple amenities. Please see more specific details below:
- MLS Number: 2069648
- Acres: 19.09
- garage: 2
- flooring: Hardwood, Tile & Carpet
- construction: Wood Framed & White Vinyl Siding
- roof: Composition Shingle
- style: Traditional
Main Level of Home:
- Fully Renovated Kitchen includes hardwood floor, custom cabinets, granite tops and island, Viking 6-burner natural gas stove with griddle, Viking stove dome, Sub-Zero built-in refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, Stainless farmers sink, Built-in microwave and warming drawers and pot-filler
- Fully renovated Butler’s Pantry includes hardwood floor, Copper sink, Built-in double oven, custom cabinets, granite tops and island, Sub-Zero under counter refrigerator and freezer
- 28x13 Hearth/Gathering Room with hardwood floors, built-in book cases and stone hearth with wood-burning fireplace
- 25x21 Library with hardwood floors, built-in book cases and stone hearth with wood-burning fireplace
- 20x14 Parlor with hardwood floors
- 20x14 Formal Dining Room with hardwood floors
- 23x21 Game Room with plush low-pile carpet, ceiling fans, surround sound and pool table
- 19x18 Great Room with vaulted ceilings, hardwood floor, formal hearth and gas-log fireplace, built-in book cases and floor-to-ceiling windows
- 12x9 Laundry Room with custom cabinets, tile floor and Maytag washer & dryer which remain
- One half Bath with hardwood floor, pedestal sink & toilet
- 22x13 Master Bedroom Suite with plush low-pile carpet, treyed ceiling and formal hearth with gas-log fireplace. There is also an 18x13 office adjoining the master bedroom with hardwood floor and built-in cherry cabinets. This room would also make an ideal nursery in the case of infants.
- Two Master Bedroom closets; One is 15x14 and is custom designed by Closets by Design with a granite top center island and multiple built-ins. Second closet is 12x6 and has custom built-in organizers.
- Master Bath Suite includes tile floor, Quartzite countertops, separate vanities, stand-alone shower with frameless glass door, whirlpool tub and separate stool room
Second Level of Home:
- 14x12 Bedroom 2 has carpet, ceiling fan and a walk-in closet and with a private bathroom that has a stand-alone shower, tile floor and a single vanity
- 14x12 Bedroom 3 has carpet, ceiling fan and a walk-in closet. It shares a bathroom with bedroom 4
- 14x12 Bedroom 4 has carpet, ceiling fan and a walk-in closet. It shares a bathroom with bedroom 3
- Full bath with tile floor, double vanities and a tub shower combo. Separate stool room.
- 14x8 Office
- 17x12 Bonus Room with carpet and ceiling fan with knee-wall storage on both sides
- Hardwood floored Cat Walk overlooks main level Great Room
- Two car side-attached garage with built-in organizers
- Remote garage door openers
- Horse Barn includes three 12x12 stalls and a 24x12 foaling stall, or, foaling stall can be divided into two 12x12 stalls. This would provide 5 total 12x12 stalls. Overhead hay storage, hot and cold water, tack room, grooming area and large covered storage areas around barn
Year-Round Flowing Stream:
- Custom built and very attractive rock wall has been built along one side of the creek. There are steps built to access the creek along the way.
- This creek is located in the FEMA 100-year flood plain, and, extends out on to the property. Property owner does maintain flood insurance
- 19.09 acres which is level and mostly open. The majority of the perimeter is fully fenced. There are multiple paddocks for animals. The creek borders one entire side of the property. This acreage would serve equestrians well, and, would provide excellent grazing for other animals.