999 Deep Cut Rd
Amazing opportunity to own a gorgeous 108+ acre Middle TN farm with a renovated 3BR - 2BA brick home and a full basement. This lovely property boasts 75+ acres of rolling green pastures that are fenced and cross-fenced, 3 ponds for watering stock and a year-round stream. Outbuildings include a corn crib, 3-stall metal equipment shed with electricity, metal 41x24 hay barn with concrete floor, chicken coop and a storage building. There are 2 large paddock areas behind the house which are perfect for containing goats, chickens, sheep etc. In addition, there's a huge garden area behind the house that is fenced. You can also enjoy fruit from the small orchard just behind the house.
- MLS Number: 2031813 & 2031816
- Acres: 108.34
- garage: 2
- flooring: Tile
- construction: All brick
- roof: Metal
- style: One Level Ranch with Full Basement
The interior of the home has multiple recent updates including the following:
- Kitchen fully renovated with quartz countertops, custom cherry cabinets, and tile flooring. Stainless appliances include recently purchased GE 5-burner gas stove and oven, GE Refrigerator, & GE Dishwasher. There's a huge Kohler brand Farmer's sink.
- Both the hall bath and master bath have been fully updated. Master bath includes a huge walk-in shower with 2 shower heads and a tiled seat
- All windows in the home have been replaced
- Attic re-insulated 5 yrs ago
- HVAC is 6 years old
- Fresh paint, new ceiling fans, and lots of light
Enjoy your morning coffee in the huge country kitchen and separate breakfast area. Plenty of windows in this area of the home allow for lots of light and incredible views of the property and countryside.
Although the full basement is unfinished, it provides tons of expansion area with a plumbed area for a future bathroom. The laundry room is located in the basement.
108+ acres of rolling farmland offers the future owners almost any possibility of farming, hunting or just plain enjoying the beautiful Houston County countryside. The property includes over 1600' of road frontage, and a small portion of the property is located just across the road and offers an awesome building site. The property boasts picturesque views from almost any vantage point, and also includes some fine timbered areas joining the pastures. The entire property is fenced for livestock.