About Chuck Simpson
I've been helping buyers and sellers in the Middle Tennessee area since 2008. Throughout the past decade, I've learned a lot about the "total" real estate transaction and all the little details it entails. I'm also an active member of the Middle Tennessee community and an avid outdoorsman who's owned both farmland and residential properties in Middle Tennessee.
Why Choose Chuck?
Having spent over 25 years in corporate management, I've got an excellent business acumen, a strong work ethic, and a high regard for integrity. Here's what else I have to offer each and every client:
Large acreage & farmland sales experience
Extensive business & marketing expertise
Dedication to client service & satisfaction
Expertise You Can Trust
Anyone can claim they're "experienced" or "confident"... but I've got the accolades and certifications to prove it!
I've won numerous sales awards throughout my real estate career, and am a member of the National Association of Realtors and the Williamson County Board of Realtors. I am accredited by the National Association of Realtors as an Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) and a Seller Representative Specialist (SRS).
For My Buyers
When it comes to buying your dream home, no detail is too small. I keep this in my mind as I work with you to find the Middle Tennessee home that's just the perfect fit. Whether you're looking for farmland, a home with large acreage, or the ideal equestrian property, I have the resources and tools to ensure you find just the right spot.
My Buyers' Toolbox
- Area guides to ensure you find the perfect place.
- Buying guides so there aren't any unanswered questions about the Middle Tennessee homebuying process.
- Relocation guides to make the moving process a little less stressful!
- Extensive local knowledge so you know you're getting the right home in the right spot at the right price.
- Extensive real estate market knowledge, because buying farmland or large-acreage property is a little more involved than your average home sale. It takes an expert to know which surveys or inspections might be required or recommended.
- Local recommendations & advice for everything from lenders and attorneys to inspectors and appraisers to the best restaurants in town.
"Chuck was invaluable during our house hunt and the subsequent purchase and closing process."
Tyler & Jess Jones
Additional Buyer Resources
For My Sellers
As a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and the Williamson County Board of REALTORS®, I am well versed in Middle Tennessee real estate. I offer my sellers a number of services and resources to ensure every property reaches the maximum number of potential buyers.
My Sellers' Toolbox
- Extensive knowledge and in-depth expertise: 10+ years working with sellers of farms, homes on acreage, horse properties, and residential properties.
- Honda Pioneer 4-seater & trailer for traversing multiple-acreage properties.
- Drone equipped with a 4k camera for extensive aerial photography, in addition to professional interior and exterior photos.
- Extensive mapping tools and software programs with real time GPS placement.
- Extensive familiarity with the greater Middle TN area as well as its market, aerials, topography, soil mapping, and survey maps.
- Extensive knowledge of current zoning ordinances throughout the Middle Tennessee area.
- Multiple contacts for land, surveying, soils, environmental, building, excavation, and timber professionals.
- Extensive online marketing across global websites including my own personal site, Lands of America, Land and Farm, Landwatch.com, Pilkerton Realtors, and any other websites appropriate for the property type (like horseproperties.net).
- Listing notifications and property fliers distributed to over 2,500 contacts, including music and entertainment industry executives, health care industry executives, and other brokers and agents.
"I have worked with many agents buying and selling over the years and there is no doubt that Chuck is among the best."
Additional Seller Resources
What My Clients Say
Don't take my word for it! Here's what some of my past clients have to say about their experience working with me to buy or sell a home in Middle Tennessee.
"We couldn't have asked for a better realtor when purchasing our first home. From the very first phone call, Chuck was very informative and we could tell that he was very knowledgeable."
"Chuck not only knows what he is doing, he exceeds expectations. He took the time and patience with us to meet our needs. When I say time and patience I mean exactly that. It was several months to find the right place for us so that we would be happy in. He delivered exactly what we were looking for."
"If you are looking for a professional and hard working realtor, look no further than Chuck Simpson!!!"
Team Up with Chuck
If you're looking for a Middle Tennessee-area Realtor who can help you buy or sell a home at the RIGHT price and without all the stress, then it's time to contact me! I'd love to answer your questions, learn more about your real estate goals, and get you on your way to home buyer or seller success!