2260 Harlan Rd
This gorgeous northern Maury County TN home and guest house are the perfect combination! Located just south of Spring Hill, TN, and on the north side of Columbia, TN, this property provides the perfect location in a fast-growing area, and it's buffered by 2.29 beautiful acres. The sellers have updated the all-brick main home and have fully restored the second home, which is a cute little cottage with covered porch and plenty of room on the inside. This listing is quite the package, and it offers lots for the money!
- Acres: 2.29
- garage: 2
- flooring: Hardwood, Tile & Carpet
- construction: Brick
- roof: Composition Shingle
Main level includes:
- Large kitchen with hardwood floors, Butler's Pantry, built-in Microwave, Electric single oven and stove, Quartz counter tops, Jean-Aire refrigerator that stays with the home, pantry, garbage disposal and dishwasher. All appliances are stainless. There's also a large breakfast area just off the kitchen with plenty of windows and lots of light.
- The Family Room includes hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, an unvented gas log fireplace and formal hearth.
- The Parlor, just off the entry foyer can be used as a study or an office. It has hardwood floors and plantation shutters
- There's a huge formal Dining Room with hardwood floors and plantation shutters
- The Master Bedroom is located on the main level, and includes hardwood floors and a beautiful triple-treyed ceiling.
- The Master Bath is tiled, and includes double vanities, a large whirlpool tub and a separate shower, linen closet and an enormous walk-in closet.
- There's a half bath off the front foyer with pedestal sink
The second level includes:
- Bedroom 2 with carpet, plantation shutters and a walk-in closet
- Bedroom 3 with carpet and an extra large closet
- Full tiled bath with tub/shower combo
- A huge 24x14 Bonus room above the garage, which includes carpet and plantation shutters
There is a full unfinished basement in the home. All main level ceilings are 9 foot; Two-car side attached garage with electric garage door opener; central vac; natural gas; gas hot water heater; two HVAC units
- Two homes residing on 2.29 beautifully landscaped acres.
- Huge deck with covered porch below
- Aggregate concrete driveway to main home
- Main home resides on 1.28 acres
- Second home resides on 1.01 acres
- Second home includes almost 900 square feet, and has been fully restored. It has a metal roof and a detached garage or workshop.
- Second home includes a large family room with original and refinished hardwood floors; Kitchen and laundry combination with built-in washer and dryer and new electric stove & oven and microwave; Parlor; One large Bedroom with ceiling fans and extra closets; one full bath; covered wrap around porch