2260 Harlan Rd
This gorgeous northern Maury County TN home is available! Located just south of Spring Hill, TN, and on the north side of Columbia, TN, this property provides the perfect location in a fast-growing area, and it's buffered by 1.28 beautiful acres. The sellers have updated this all-brick main home.
- MLS Number: 2043092
- Acres: 1.28
- garage: 2
- flooring: Hardwood, Tile & Carpet
- construction: Brick
- roof: Composition Shingle
Main level includes:
- Large kitchen with hardwood floors, Butler's Pantry, built-in Microwave, Electric single oven and stove, Quartz counter tops, Jean-Aire refrigerator that stays with the home, pantry, garbage disposal and dishwasher. All appliances are stainless. There's also a large breakfast area just off the kitchen with plenty of windows and lots of light.
- The Family Room includes hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, an unvented gas log fireplace and formal hearth.
- The Parlor, just off the entry foyer can be used as a study or an office. It has hardwood floors and plantation shutters
- There's a huge formal Dining Room with hardwood floors and plantation shutters
- The Master Bedroom is located on the main level, and includes hardwood floors and a beautiful triple-treyed ceiling.
- The Master Bath is tiled, and includes double vanities, a large whirlpool tub and a separate shower, linen closet and an enormous walk-in closet.
- There's a half bath off the front foyer with pedestal sink
The second level includes:
- Bedroom 2 with carpet, plantation shutters and a walk-in closet
- Bedroom 3 with carpet and an extra large closet
- Full tiled bath with tub/shower combo
- A huge 24x14 Bonus room above the garage, which includes carpet and plantation shutters
There is a full partially finished walk-out basement in the home. All main level ceilings are 9 foot; Two-car side attached garage with electric garage door opener; central vac; natural gas; gas hot water heater; two HVAC units
- Huge deck with covered porch below
- Aggregate concrete driveway
- Resides on 1.28 gorgeous and beautifully landscaped acres