2 Skelley Rd
This 200+ acre Maury County, TN land parcel includes several hundred acres of mature hardwood timber; white oak, red oak, hickory and poplar are plentiful. The mixed-terrain parcel is mostly wooded, with very wide flat ridge tops, perfect for future wooded building sites and access roads. Beyond these ridge lines are hills and secluded hollows with some year-round and wet-weather streams. Wildlife abounds in this mature forest, with a good population of whitetail deer and wild turkey. Once on this property, you'll realize the infinite peace and tranquility of the Middle TN countryside. You won't want to leave once you get a dose of the quiet beauty that surrounds you. Navigating the property is easy via the multiple cleared trails traversing thru the property. Seller has received a verbal estimate from a forester who cruised the property that there may be standing marketable timber with $250K value.
Located between Leiper's Fork in Williamson County, and Bethel in Maury County, this large land tract is easily accessible, and is just minutes off of Leiper's Creek Rd on Skelley Rd. Northern Maury County and the Santa Fe area is becoming a very popular destination for real estate investors. This site is just 15 minutes form the ever-popular village of Leiper's Fork in Williamson County and is within 30 minutes of either Franklin, Columbia and Dickson, TN. Downtown Nashville and the international airport are within one hour.
- MLS Number: 1954241
- Acres: 200.25
- 200+ acres of mature hardwood timber woodlands
- Utility district water is available at the road
- Located on a paved county road
- Multiple trails provide good access thru the property
- There is a secondary access at the rear of the property via a legal 25' Right-of-Way off of Chestnut Ridge Rd
- Streams, springs and wet-weather creeks
- Roughly 5 acres of open land at front of property