Regardless of whether you’re buying or selling a home or property in Middle Tennessee, the agent you choose to work with can make a big difference in the outcome of your sale. You want an agent with the caring and client focus to take the necessary time to understand your goals. You want an agent with the tools and resources to be able to bring those goals to reality. You want an agent with the knowledge and experience of the area and the market to know how best to put those resources to work for you. And ultimately, you want an agent who’s willing to go the extra mile to make sure your goals aren’t just met, but exceeded.
Here’s how I go above and beyond, to work as long as it takes to get the job done right and with the best interests of my clients in mind.
Why Choose Chuck?
My name is Chuck Simpson, and I’m a full-time Realtor/broker in Middle Tennessee. I’m a “full-spectrum” agent specializing in large-acreage properties, farms, land, and horse properties, and I hold ABR and SRS designations. But even more importantly, I want you to know that I’m here to help you.
My pledge to you as your agent is to get to know you, as a client and as a person. To use my intimate knowledge of the Middle Tennessee area, and its unique real estate market, to help you achieve your real estate goals. And to ensure that your needs are always met, from first call to long after the close, because the complete satisfaction of each and every one of my clients is my #1 priority.
Here’s what I can do for you.
"Chuck has been the most outstanding Realtor I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I strongly recommend him if you are seeking a true professional who will have your interests as a priority."
Harry & Debbie Anderson
For My Sellers
As a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and the Williamson County Board of REALTORS®, I am well versed in Middle Tennessee real estate. I offer my sellers a number of services and resources to ensure every property reaches the maximum number of potential buyers.
My Sellers' Toolbox
- Extensive knowledge and in-depth expertise: 10+ years working with sellers of farms, homes on acreage, horse properties, and residential properties.
- Honda Pioneer 4-seater & trailer for traversing multiple-acreage properties.
- Drone equipped with a 4k camera for extensive aerial photography, in addition to professional interior and exterior photos.
- Extensive mapping tools and software programs with real time GPS placement.
- Extensive familiarity with the greater Middle TN area as well as its market, aerials, topography, soil mapping, and survey maps.
- Extensive knowledge of current zoning ordinances throughout the Middle Tennessee area.
- Multiple contacts for land, surveying, soils, environmental, building, excavation, and timber professionals.
- Extensive online marketing across global websites including my own personal site, Lands of America, Land and Farm, Landwatch.com, Pilkerton Realtors, and any other websites appropriate for the property type (like horseproperties.net).
- Listing notifications and property fliers distributed to over 2,500 contacts, including music and entertainment industry executives, health care industry executives, and other brokers and agents.
"I have worked with many agents buying and selling over the years and there is no doubt that Chuck is among the best."
Additional Seller Resources
For My Buyers
When it comes to buying your dream home, no detail is too small. I keep this in my mind as I work with you to find the Middle Tennessee home that's just the perfect fit. Whether you're looking for farmland, a home with large acreage, or the ideal equestrian property, I have the resources and tools to ensure you find just the right spot.
My Buyers' Toolbox
- Area guides to ensure you find the perfect place.
- Buying guides so there aren't any unanswered questions about the Middle Tennessee homebuying process.
- Relocation guides to make the moving process a little less stressful!
- Extensive local knowledge so you know you're getting the right home in the right spot at the right price.
- Extensive real estate market knowledge, because buying farmland or large-acreage property is a little more involved than your average home sale. It takes an expert to know which surveys or inspections might be required or recommended.
- Local recommendations & advice for everything from lenders and attorneys to inspectors and appraisers to the best restaurants in town.
"Chuck was invaluable during our house hunt and the subsequent purchase and closing process."
Tyler & Jess Jones
Additional Buyer Resources
Ready to Begin?
If you're thinking of buying or selling a home in Middle Tennessee and you're looking for an agent who will put your needs first, then I'm all ears! Contact me today to learn more about how I can help you exceed your real estate goals.