Thinking of buying or selling a home or property in the Middle Tennessee area? You need an expert real estate agent on your side! Find out more about my skills, experience, and education... and what I can do for you and your Middle Tennessee real estate investments.
Why Choose Chuck?
I know the Greater Middle Tennessee area like the back of my hand. I'm as committed to this community as I am to the home buyers and sellers I serve every day. In addition to being a tough negotiator, I work diligently to make sure your needs are always met, because the complete satisfaction of each and every one of my clients is my #1 priority.
"Chuck has been the most outstanding Realtor I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I strongly recommend him if you are seeking a true professional who will have your interests as a priority."
Harry & Debbie Anderson
For My Sellers
As a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and the Williamson County Board of REALTORS®, I am well versed in Middle Tennessee real estate. I offer my sellers a number of services and resources to ensure every property reaches the maximum number of potential buyers.
My Sellers' Toolbox
- Extensive knowledge and in-depth expertise: 10+ years working with sellers of farms, homes on acreage, horse properties, and residential properties.
- Honda Pioneer 4-seater & trailer for traversing multiple-acreage properties.
- Drone equipped with a 4k camera for extensive aerial photography.
- Extensive mapping tools and software programs with real time GPS placement.
- Extensive familiarity with the greater Middle TN area as well as its market, aerials, topography, soil mapping, and survey maps.
- Extensive knowledge of current zoning ordinances throughout the Middle Tennessee area.
- Multiple contacts for land, surveying, soils, environmental, building, excavation, and timber professionals.
"I have worked with many agents buying and selling over the years and there is no doubt that Chuck is among the best."
Additional Seller Resources
For My Buyers
When it comes to buying your dream home, no detail is too small. I keep this in my mind as I work with you to find the Middle Tennessee home that's just the perfect fit. Whether you're looking for farmland, a home with large acreage, or the ideal equestrian property, I have the resources and tools to ensure you find just the right spot.
My Buyers' Toolbox
- Area guides to ensure you find the perfect place.
- Buying guides so there aren't any unanswered questions about the Middle Tennessee homebuying process.
- Relocation guides to make the moving process a little less stressful!
- Extensive local knowledge so you know you're getting the right home in the right spot at the right price.
- Extensive real estate market knowledge, because buying farmland or large-acreage property is a little more involved than your average home sale. It takes an expert to know which surveys or inspections might be required or recommended.
- Local recommendations & advice for everything from lenders and attorneys to inspectors and appraisers to the best restaurants in town.
"Chuck was invaluable during our house hunt and the subsequent purchase and closing process."
Tyler & Jess Jones
Additional Buyer Resources
Ready to Begin?
If you're thinking of buying or selling a home in Middle Tennessee and you're looking for an agent who will put your needs first, then I'm all ears! Contact me today to learn more about how I can help you exceed your real estate goals.